Grosfillex Career Opportunities
Account Manager – Consumer – U.S.
DEPARTMENT : Consumer Operations
REPORTS TO : Division Vice-President
LOCATION : Atlanta. GA or Charlotte, S.C. areas
TRAVEL : Domestic travel at least 40-50% annually
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The incumbent is accountable for managing Grosfillex's residential product line. You will be accountable for Grosfillex's sales growth and gross margin for retail distribution channels; create, implement action plans necessary to identify leads; manage customers; train distributor sales team; plan and attend trade shows (at least 12 annually), forecast, reach and exceed sales objectives on an annual basis. This is a career track position with potential to be promoted to a senior management position.
- Self starter; ability to work independently under frequently changing priorities.
- Excellent salesmanship; exhibit a "farmer" mentality with "hunter" capability.
- Proven experience identifying and qualifying new leads; solid year over year sales growth.
- Strong process knowledge to analyze, define, set up tools and streamline the sales process.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will already live in the Atlanta or Charlotte area (relocation NOT offered), work from home and meet the following criteria:
- Minimum BA in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing or other relevant discipline.
- At least 3-5 years experience as a sales representative in relevant industry.
- Proficient using Microsoft Programs, E-Tools, Tablets, Webex.
Executive Job Posting
DEPARTMENT : Executive
REPORTS TO : Division CEO
LOCATION : Robesonia, PA
NATURE AND SCOPE:
Grosfillex offers a challenging opportunity for an executive level candidate who will be responsible for management of IT operations, including ERP systems and our Accounting team. S/he may also oversee other operational functions such as quality assurance, payroll and legal matters.
- Leadership with a coaching orientation to manage staff
- Solid management control systems experience; M3 a plus
- Good knowledge of working capital management
- Sound understanding of HR cost processes such as benefits and payroll
- Strong business acumen; anticipate what can go wrong and build appropriate contingencies to adapt.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum MBA in either Finance or IT; practical experience in either discipline preferred
- Exposure to QIP techniques (i.e., Six Sigma, Lean)
- Global platform knowledge; i.e., European finance practices; French culture
- Speak conversational French; willingness to improve fluency level
- 8+ years experience with operations of small to mid-size companies with entrepreneurial models
- Periodic travel to corporate office in France or other European countries; must have valid passport.
The people of Grosfillex represent our greatest strength, the primary key factor for our success. It is therefore increasingly important for us to access the very best competencies within each individual.
At Grosfillex, we maintain high expectations of performance which translate into individual challenges, ambitious objectives and a focus on measureable results. We strive for continuous improvement in each individual while fostering a team environment that allows every person to achieve and rise above their capabilities.
Would you like to invest yourself professionally with a customer-oriented approach? Would you like to evolve in an environment where the quality of interpersonal relations is essential to your wellbeing? Is the "work value" concept a meaningful one for you? Are career opportunities a determining factor in your life? Then please consider joining our team. We offer:
- Simple and direct relations;
- An entrepreneurial mindset combining enthusiasm and a feeling for innovation;
- Rigorous management and a culture of performance; and
- Customer service oriented environment.
You will join a Company where the people are positioned at the very core of our system. We hope you enjoy our site and look forward to hearing from you.
Jennie Rodriguez-Priest, J.D., MBA
Grosfillex USA Director of Human Resources
Evolve with Grosfillex – Value of internal promotion
- We hire people with potential to evolve in the company. Evolution is based upon:
- Team management skills;
- Project management;
- Strategic vision;
- Annual development, training and performance reviews; and
- Flexibility in our organization to optimize and value the skills of everyone.
- Simple and direct relationship between all employees
- Entrepreneurial spirit – combined with enthusiasm, membership, innovation and creativity
- Excellent customer services
- Performance and disciplined management
Grosfillex Employee Benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Fitness Center Membership
For consideration of salaried positions, please forward your resume and letter of interest to:
230 Old West Penn Ave.
Robesonia, PA 19551
Unsolicited resumes from fee-paid agencies will not be accepted and will be returned to the vendor.
For available hourly opportunities in production at either our Robesonia or Lebanon locations, we offer temporary to hire positions for qualified candidates. Please contact one of the agencies listed below: