Grosfillex Career Opportunities
Grosfillex - Available Positions
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – CONSUMER
Northeast or Southern East Coast, U.S.
Domestic travel at least 40-50% annually
January 27, 2014 (Posted until filled)
Nature and Scope:
The incumbent is accountable for developing the “two step” sales process for Grosfillex’s decorative product line and the metrics to measure the performance of the different actors in this process. You will also be responsible for Grosfillex’s sales growth and gross margin for retail distribution channels; create, implement action plans necessary to identify leads; manage customers; train distributor sales team; plan and attend trade shows (at least 12 annually), forecast, reach and exceed sales objectives on an annual basis. This is a career track position with the potential to be promoted to a national sales management position within 2-5 years.
• Self starter; ability to work independently under frequently changing priorities.
• Speak the “2-step” distribution language; exhibit a “hunter” mentality.
• Proven experience identifying and qualifying new leads; solid year over year sales growth.
• Strong process knowledge to analyze, define, set up the tools and streamline the sales process.
• Skilled at conducting SWOT analysis of accounts; develop appropriate action plans.
• Ability to calculate, propose product pricing in line with corporate sales objectives.
• Analyze competitors, sales trends and develop strategy to maintain GFX products competitive.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills; superior negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry, i.e. COOP, Hardware Stores, and IGC Distributors
Education and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will live and work from home in the Northeast or Southern East Coast region and meet the following criteria:
• Minimum BA in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing or other relevant discipline.
• At least 5 years experience as a sales representative in two-step distribution industry.
• Proficient using Microsoft Programs, E-Tools, Webex.
• Experience working in a global platform; Conversational French a plus.
TERRITORY SALES REP. - SOUTHERN FLORIDA
National Sales Manager
Salaried Non-Exempt Position (Full-Time)
November 1, 2013 (Posted until filled)
Nature and Scope:
Grosfillex, a global manufacturer of resin products and recognized world-wide as a guarantee of quality products, is looking for an experienced Territory Sales Manager to cover our Southern Florida, The Caribbean & South America “Outdoor Commercial Furniture” market. If you are an entry level sales professional with an interest in Commercial Furniture, or have 5-7 years sales experience in the industry, this might be the career move you have been waiting for.
To be successful on our team, you must demonstrate the following critical experiences:
• Extensive knowledge of food service, institutional and/or hospitality industry
• Ability to manage a variety of accounts in different industries
• Demonstrated ability to grow sales
• Flexibility to travel (at least 50%; valid U.S. passport required)
• Plan of Action-ability to develop monthly, quarterly and yearly strategic action plan for territory management and sales growth.
Highly successful individuals meet or exceed the following objectives during their first year:
• Obtain yearly Territory Sales Objectives
• Meet or exceed margin requirements
• Manage and stay within T and E budget
• Develop a strong business relationship with the top volume producing accounts initially using the 80/20 rule as a guide.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor Degree; Specialty: Sales, Marketing preferred; 3-5 year(s) related experience.
This is an entry-level career track position. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
The people of Grosfillex represent our greatest strength, the primary key factor for our success. It is therefore increasingly important for us to access the very best competencies within each individual.
At Grosfillex, we maintain high expectations of performance which translate into individual challenges, ambitious objectives and a focus on measureable results. We strive for continuous improvement in each individual while fostering a team environment that allows every person to achieve and rise above their capabilities.
Would you like to invest yourself professionally with a customer-oriented approach? Would you like to evolve in an environment where the quality of interpersonal relations is essential to your wellbeing? Is the "work value" concept a meaningful one for you? Are career opportunities a determining factor in your life? Then please consider joining our team. We offer:
- Simple and direct relations;
- An entrepreneurial mindset combining enthusiasm and a feeling for innovation;
- Rigorous management and a culture of performance; and
- Customer service oriented environment.
You will join a Company where the people are positioned at the very core of our system. We hope you enjoy our site and look forward to hearing from you.
Jennie Rodriguez-Priest, J.D., MBA
Grosfillex USA Director of Human Resources
Evolve with Grosfillex – Value of internal promotion
- We hire people with potential to evolve in the company. Evolution is based upon:
- Team management skills;
- Project management;
- Strategic vision;
- Annual development, training and performance reviews; and
- Flexibility in our organization to optimize and value the skills of everyone.
- Simple and direct relationship between all employees
- Entrepreneurial spirit – combined with enthusiasm, membership, innovation and creativity
- Excellent customer services
- Performance and disciplined management
Grosfillex Employee Benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Fitness Center Membership
For consideration of salaried positions, please forward your resume and letter of interest to:
230 Old West Penn Ave.
Robesonia, PA 19551
Unsolicited resumes from fee-paid agencies will not be accepted and will be returned to the vendor.
For available hourly opportunities in production at either our Robesonia or Lebanon locations, we offer temporary to hire positions for qualified candidates. Please contact one of the agencies listed below: