Grosfillex Career Opportunities
EDI and Systems Support Specialist
DEPARTMENT : Business Services
LOCATION : Robesonia, PA
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The primary duty is to setup, debug, analyze and maintain the EDI flow coming from or going to our customers and other third parties. You will also support the deployment of network hardware and software and provide technical assistance to users.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS
A qualified candidate will have 3-5 years’ demonstrated experience and a Bachelor’s degree in computers, Information Systems or related area. You will have solid experience involved in analyzing system/software performance, ongoing systems monitoring and general support of hardware or software products. Demonstrated experience is required in the following application or software programs:
- MS SQL Server database experience;
- XML. RPG and EDI.
In addition, it would be a plus if the candidate also had experience with:
- ERP Relational Databases (i.e., Lawson M3);
- MEC mapping for M3;
- GXS BizManager Knowledge.
NO PHONE CALLS. Principals Only. Unsolicited resumes from fee-paid agencies will not be considered.
The people of Grosfillex represent our greatest strength, the primary key factor for our success. It is therefore increasingly important for us to access the very best competencies within each individual.
At Grosfillex, we maintain high expectations of performance which translate into individual challenges, ambitious objectives and a focus on measureable results. We strive for continuous improvement in each individual while fostering a team environment that allows every person to achieve and rise above their capabilities.
Would you like to invest yourself professionally with a customer-oriented approach? Would you like to evolve in an environment where the quality of interpersonal relations is essential to your wellbeing? Is the "work value" concept a meaningful one for you? Are career opportunities a determining factor in your life? Then please consider joining our team. We offer:
- Simple and direct relations;
- An entrepreneurial mindset combining enthusiasm and a feeling for innovation;
- Rigorous management and a culture of performance; and
- Customer service oriented environment.
You will join a Company where the people are positioned at the very core of our system. We hope you enjoy our site and look forward to hearing from you.
Jennie Rodriguez-Priest, J.D., MBA
Grosfillex USA Director of Human Resources
Evolve with Grosfillex – Value of internal promotion
- We hire people with potential to evolve in the company. Evolution is based upon:
- Team management skills;
- Project management;
- Strategic vision;
- Annual development, training and performance reviews; and
- Flexibility in our organization to optimize and value the skills of everyone.
- Simple and direct relationship between all employees
- Entrepreneurial spirit – combined with enthusiasm, membership, innovation and creativity
- Excellent customer services
- Performance and disciplined management
Grosfillex Employee Benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and Long Term disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Fitness Center Membership
For consideration of salaried positions, please forward your resume and letter of interest to:
230 Old West Penn Ave.
Robesonia, PA 19551
Unsolicited resumes from fee-paid agencies will not be accepted and will be returned to the vendor.
For available hourly opportunities in production at either our Robesonia or Lebanon locations, we offer temporary to hire positions for qualified candidates. Please contact one of the agencies listed below: